-The Bronze Package is best for youth pitchers that are just starting out playing or players who play other sports besides softball in the off-season. The 3 videos per month allow you to pace your development but still do everything necessary to take your pitching to the next level!
-The Silver Package is for serious softball players of all levels. The 6 videos per month allow you to quickly develop the Softball Rebellion pitching progression and start seeing improvements in the circle within the first month!
-The Gold Package is for the very few that eat, live, and breathe softball. You can send UNLIMITED videos per month. This is only recommended if you are ready to invest a large part of your free time in becoming an ELITE Softball Rebellion Pitcher! Buyer Beware!
What to Expect from Softball Rebellion’s Online Pitching Lesson Package
- Easy to Send Video: We use Hudl Technique* to send videos and video breakdowns between you and our expert instructors. With Hudl Technique, sending video is as easy as sending a text message. The HT app allows us to seamlessly receive the video, break it down for you, and send it back with voiceover and telestrated feedback, all within the app!
- Expert Analysis: It is good to get a second (sometimes even a third) set of eyes on your pitching mechanics no matter what time of year it is. Softball Rebellion’s full-time, professional pitching instructor Lacey Waldrop will look at your pitching mechanics and help identify strengths and areas of improvement needed to take your pitching to new heights!
- Evaluation: For your first video, your mechanics will be fully explained and goals for your lessons will be laid out before you start training with Lacey Waldrop.
- Opportunity for Multiple Lessons – You have the ability to share and receive up to 3, 6, or unlimited videos for analysis each month depending on your package. Some of these videos may be drills that your expert instructor asks you to perform, but everything is done with the ultimate goal of you improving as a pitcher!
- Player Specific Drills – We give your player specific drills to ensure improvement in the right areas and progress quickly. A lot of the Softball Rebellion Pitching Movements and Drills can be done without the use of a mound! This means that you don’t have to worry about waiting until your next practice or next time you can get to a mound, you can do most of the drills right in your living room!
*Important Note: Due to recent changes from Hudl, Hudl Technique is no longer available on Android devices. Please make sure you have either an iPhone or iPad to use the Hudl technique application.
How do I send in the pitching video?
As stated above, we use the Hudl Technique app to send all videos and breakdowns between instructor and client. The app makes it as easy as sending a text message to send and receive video. When you sign up for one of our online packages, you will get access to a step-by-step guide to sending Softball Rebellion pitching video through the Hudl Technique app.
Does it need to be in-game pitching?
While in-game is preferred, you can send any pitches you can take video of:
- In-Game Pitches
- Bullpen Sessions
- Pitching the Backyard
- Pitching in the Garage into a Net
How should I film the delivery? What angle? How many clips?
If possible, it is best to film the pitcher from the back or the side. Try to get 2-3 consecutive pitches in one clip. If you send us multiple pitches in multiple clips, we will pick the best one to analyze.
How long does it take to get feedback?
Feedback on the delivery can be expected in 1-2 business days. Our pitching instructor Lacey Waldrop also do in-person lessons full-time in the evening so expect your breakdown to come back sometime in the morning.
How long is the commitment?
When you sign up for Softball Rebellion Online Lessons, you are signing up for a monthly subscription, that is billed monthly. While we would like you to stay in the program, you can cancel at any time. You can also upgrade or downgrade your package at any time.